|Posted on:||5th October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 20, 2021|
|Company:||Islamabad Electric Supply Company – IESCO|
|Address:||Director General HR, IESCO Headquarters, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad|
IESCO is a power distribution company working in district Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal. Currently, IESCO is looking to hire highly motivated, qualified, and experienced professionals to lead the company as Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary, and Chief Internal Auditor.
Chief Financial Officer:
- A member of a recognized body of Professional Accountants with at least 10 years relevant experience, in the case of public sector companies having total assets of 05 billion rupees or more.
- A person holding a Master’s Degree in Finance from a university recognized by HEC with at least 15 years relevant experience, in the case of public sector companies having total assets of 5 billion rupees or more.
- At least three years’ experience as Head of Finance is essential.
- Member of a recognized body of professional accountants with a minimum of three years relevant experience as Company Secretary is required in the sizeable company having turn over Rs. 20 million annually.
- A member of or recognized body of Corporate or Chartered Secretaries with 3 years relevant experience as Company Secretary is required in the sizeable company having turn over Rs. 20 Million Annually.
Chief Internal Auditor:
- A member of a recognized body of professional accountants.
- A Certified Internal Auditor.
- A Certified Fraud Examiner.
- A Certified Internal Control Auditor.
- A person holding a Masters’s degree in Finance from a university recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 15 years experience relevant to Audit.
How to Apply for Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO Jobs 2021?
- Qualified professionals can forward their biodata online through the IESCO Job Portal https://iesco.com.pk/index.php/jobs OR Click Here.
- Candidates should also forward applications through the post with complete documents.
- The 20th of October 2021 is the deadline for applications submissions.